Intensive In-Home services are intensive, time limited interventions provided mainly in the residence of the client.
Mental Health Skill Building involves goal directed training to enable individuals to achieve and maintain community stability and independence.
The overall goal of our mentoring services is to assist in developing a positive individual with the ability to function within the community.
Our staff consist of individuals who are Licensed Medical Professionals, Mental Health Professionals and Professionals with Masters degrees in Social Work, Education, Nursing and Rehabilitative Training.
We provide a hotline for clients who are experiencing a personal, emotional or mental health crisis can call 24 hours a day. You will always speak with a professional counselor or trained professional volunteer.
Your community behavioral health solution that meets the needs of the entire family, one person at a time.
MAKE THE DECISION TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
Lets start a conversation to get you on the path toward a better you.
Working with All Care Family Services
Your Structured Care Program
- The comprehensive bio/psycho/social, assessment clinically analyzes the physical, emotional, and social needs of the client.
- Treatment planning provides a written contract between client and case manager to identify measurable treatment objectives, interventions, and target dates.
- Comprehensive case management links the client to other necessary supports.
- Intervention supports the client and family during significantly vulnerable situations giving protection, guidance, and supervision to resolve matters.
- Intervention allows for the most immediate referral to more appropriate services i.e. in-patient psychiatric or intensive out-patient services (when necessary).